Gator Frameworks released a new series of desktop-mounted microphone boom stands that are the high- quality, 360-degree, clutter-reducing solutions perfectly designed for broadcasters, podcasters, content creators, radio hosts, and on-air personalities. The boom stands come in three sizes: GFWMICBCBM1000, GFWMICBCBM2000, GFWMICBCBM3000, allowing you to capture high-quality vocal recordings with ease.
The GFWMICBCBM series mounts to surfaces up to 2.17” in thickness and can be quickly adjusted and secured at the desired position. Each boom arm includes a clamping and mounting base attachment mechanism to best accommodate your particular setup needs while allowing full 360-degree swiveling.
All stands are engineered specifically to reduce noise from moving parts and can be adjusted to hit desired angles, providing you with quiet and easily customizable mic placement options. Each stand includes a 10’ XLR cable, fed through the entire stand, for easy connection and sleekness.
• GFWMICBCBM1000: 20.67” (Lower Arm), 19.29” (Upper Arm)
• GFWMICBCBM2000: 18.3“/465mm (Lower Arm), 18.1“/460mm (Upper Arm).
• GFWMICBCBM3000: 16“/406mm (Lower Arm), 17.25“/438mm (Upper Arm)
Weight Capacity & Extension:
• GFWMICBCBM1000: 2.2 lbs. Max Weight Capacity & 38.5” Max Extension
• GFWMICBCBM2000: 2.4 lbs. Max Weight Capacity & 38.6“Max Extension
• GFWMICBCBM3000: 4.4 lbs. Max Weight Capacity & 32.25” Max Extension
The new GFWMICBCBM series desktop mic boom stands are available from authorized Gator dealers.